14 oktober 2008

Trapped in the Eyes of a Stranger.

My life with you means everything so I won’t give up that easily.

I got a lot to say to you, So where the hell did you go? Two summers ago I noticed your eyes were always glued to me, couldn’t keep your eyes away from me. What can I say? You caught my sight and heart.

As I take the last cigarette for tonight -yes, already going to sleep- I think of you. I begin to think about what happened last time we met, finding myself smiling at it. Then, I fly away to a strange place in my mind, wondering and starting to imagine what could’ve been. I tried to flee from the thoughts of you, I tried to kill my feelings but they all seem to come back. I thought, if I found someone else to love I would forget about you, but I can’t find the same kind of love. Though I’ve been, and still is being loved, in a relationship-kind-of-way, I’ve never suceeded to love someone as much. "This love is killin me but you’re the only one."

I was blown away, what could I say, It all seemed to make sense.
You’ve taken away everything -and I can’t deal with that. I try to see the good in life, but good things in life are hard to find.

I’ve taken all I can take and I cannot wait, we’re wasting too much time...

Inga kommentarer: