28 oktober 2008

Bye bye "what-takes-me-through-the-day".

081028
I need to save some money now, bloody hell. Gonna start out with the smoking, since I often share my packet with 2 other people. We all three need to get a hold of the economy (almost except for one of us, who’s a greedy bastard, sorry for saying that) so I think I’m gonna start now, when November begins. So this is my first idea:
I’m gonna buy two packets in the beginning of the month –that’ll say on Monday when school starts. Then, I’m gonna keep one packet at school, my fellow and beloved miss Jewelry and I will share cigarette at three breaks and often take one each during the lunch. It gets expensive, but let’s see it like this:
One from her, next time it’s one from me, then if we share on the lunch it’s one from her, then we end with one from me.
That’d be 2 ciggs/day and after 5 days we’re up to 10 ciggs. 2 school-packets/month. And at home… Oh God at home. The thing is; my friends and I always share. We take from one first, the second time from the other one and so on. But when we’re together I smoke a lot. I might smoke up to 6 ciggarettes at one night. Gotta stop taking my packet with me, and of course not accept from the others. This is not a way of quitting the smoking, but I can’t take from them when I can’t give’em back, right? So where was I? Right, the home-packet. A half cigarette should be good as a morning-cigarette –the most important ones are the morning-and-night cigarettes- and then I can take the other half after the dinner. And… of course we have the after-sex cigarette…
So, let’s say 2 school-packets and 2 home-packets. This is not as expensive as the last months, where it’s been like 6 or 7 packets/month. Well, we’ll see how it goes! Miss Jewelry and I might even have a job coming up… but now, I’m gonna sit down and watch some TV which I haven’t done for weeks! Have the best, ya’ll.

Inga kommentarer: