17 oktober 2008

"*Starring at my legs*... Oh, you've been shopping?"

Oh gosh, guess who I met today? Or, of course you don't know who it is. It's a guy, few years older than me who I met in my hometown for the first time for 2 years ago. He was working at a place, and every time I went in there he was polite, and funny. It took one year (since I moved, I wasn't there so often) before we actually began to talk. Suddenly, he had my number and we decide to meet. Unfortunately(?) the day he called was the day after I got together with my (at-the-time-being)boyfriend. It felt really weird to go out and take a coffee with him only one week after D and I got together but... well, what to do. Like my mum said:"And how does D feel about you going on a date? ... Bah, not like it's gonna last forever anyway!" "Hahaha, thanks for the support, ma'?" I said
Well, we went out for coffees, after I broke up with D we also went to the cinema and so on... 5 months after we began to hang out I heard from his little brother's friend; This Mr L has a girlfriend. Since 3 years. I got kinda confused, why didn't he tell me 'bout it? Anyhow, to keep it short. He broke up with her while they were in Spain, called me 2 days after he got back. And kept on calling me nearly every day. All of a sudden, he stopped. (The same time my friend broke up with his little brother). Haven't seen him in 4 months, and, today, we met while my friend and I was out shopping. I had skin-colored leather boots, matching leather jacket, leggings and a white, long "sweater". He saw me, I stood with my back against him, and my friend told me he was there so I smirked, turned around and searched for him. I saw him, and kept looking so he simply HAD to look up and face me. Then he looked away again, but I kept on looking at him, and then he had to choices: Say hi, or run. He said hi."Why ello there, long time no see boy." I said and we gave each other a cold hi-hug. He was so nervous that I could barley stand straight. I just wanted to fall onto the floor and laugh.
I turned to look at my friend for 2 seconds, as I looked back; I caught him starring at my legs. When he noticed that I noticed him, he quickly looked at the bag from Wedins instead.
"... Oh, you've been shopping?".
Odd, very odd. But fun. Though a bit sad, 'cause he was really good company... And, what the fuck happened? He looked so fine before, but this time it was nothing special... Ah well.
Might write some more, 'cause I reeeally gotta take care of my apartment now. 17 and living alone, gotta show people I can handle it, still, though I've been living here since I was 16.

Inga kommentarer: