14 oktober 2008

My Photo-shoot's Gonna Suck.

Could my morning get any worse? I don't even know if I got any sleep tonight, then I woke up with rashes all over my fucking face. I even went to bed earlier just to be able to fix me -you know, shave my legs, fix the eyebrows, and simply take a shower- which means I had to get up eraly too. I got up half an hour later than planned, but it was ok, I still had the time.
I went into the bathroom, prepearing the shower and deciding the heat. Then I went into the kitchen to prepear the coffe -it took less than one minute. When I turned to face the bathroom again I'm greeted by a sight of my bathroom filled with water.
"..what the..?"
No time for shower, which means no shaving of the legs. I had time for two things - get dressed fast as hell and drink my coffee in 5 seconds since I had to clean the goddamn bathroom floor.
So I was waiting for the bus, I had 5 minutes on the counter so I lit a cigarette. 5 minutes passed, my cigarett is gone. 10 minutes pass. Then it's 30 minutes.
So I got late for my nature-science class, my photogtapher is sick but he told me, and promised, that we would make the photo-shoot today anyhoo.

This is not my day, and I think I catched a cold. Oh, and also, my ex-boyfriend who's been treating me like shit since I broke up with him (ok, maybe obvious, but I had my reasons and he knows it!), is back. Still miss him as a friend, so that hurts kinda bad.

I was so excited for the photo-shoot, that's why these small things upsets me.

Sorry, gonna try to keep my mood up at bit. Sorry dudes, talk to you later.


Inga kommentarer: